Usage: Arline, of Scottish Gaelic origin, is a popular first name. It is more often used as a girl (female) name.
People having the name Arline are in general originating from France, Germany, United Kingdom, United States of America.
For another variant of the name Arline across the world, see Caroline.
The Growth number corresponding to this first name is 5.
The name Arline is ranked on the 8,784th position of the most used names. It means that this name is commonly used.
We estimate that there are at least 29800 persons in the world having this name which is around 0.001% of the population.
The name Arline has six characters. It means that it is relatively medium-length, compared to the other names in our database.
The graph below represents the number of people who were given the name Arline for each year since 1900 in the U.S.A.:
History and Origin
Arline is a given name. Notable people with the name include:
- Mollie Arline Kirkland Bailey (1844–1918), circus musician, singer, war-time nurse, and according to some accounts, a spy
- Arline Fisch, American artist and educator who works with metal as her medium
- Arline Friscia, American politician who served in the New Jersey General Assembly
- Arline Burks Gant, director, actress and costume designer
- Arline Hunter, American actress and model
- Arline Judge (1912–1974), American actress
- Arline Francis Kazanjian (1907–2001), American actress, radio talk show host, and game show panellist
The section "History and Origin" of this page contains content from the copyrighted Wikipedia article "Arline"; that content is used under the GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the GFDL.
We always try to deliver a high-quality service to our customers. If you consider the information on this page is incomplete or incorrect, please post a comment bellow. Thank you!