Usage: Dena, of Hebrew origin, is a very popular first name. It is more often used as a girl (female) name.
People having the name Dena are in general originating from Israel, United Kingdom, United States of America.
For another variant of the name Dena across the world, see Adina.
The Growth number corresponding to this first name is 6.
The name Dena is ranked on the 1,744th position of the most used names. It means that this name is very frequently used.
We estimate that there are at least 249000 persons in the world having this name which is around 0.004% of the population.
The name Dena has four characters. It means that it is relatively short-length, compared to the other names in our database.
The graph below represents the number of people who were given the name Dena for each year since 1900 in the U.S.A.:
History and Origin
Dena is a given name derived from Dinah and may refer to:
- Dena Atlantic (21st century), an American television actress
- Dena Dietrich (born 1928), an American actress
- Dena Head (born 1970), a former Women’s National Basketball Association player
- Dena Higley (21st century), an American television soap opera writer
- Dena Kennedy (21st century), a New Zealand actress
- Dena Landon (born 1978), a children’s fiction fantasy writer
- Dena Schlosser (born 1969), an American murderer
- Dena Tauriello (21st century), the current drummer for the rock band Antigone Rising
We always try the deliver a high-quality service to our customers. If you consider the information on this page is incomplete or incorrect, please post a comment bellow. Thank you!