Gender: Unisex (Male and Female)
Usage: Gerri is a popular first name. It is more often used as a unisex (male and female) name.
People having the name Gerri are in general originating from United Kingdom, United States of America.
For another variant of the name Gerri across the world, see Gerry.
The Growth number corresponding to this first name is 3.
The name Gerri is ranked on the 3,737th position of the most used names. It means that this name is commonly used.
We estimate that there are at least 41600 persons in the world having this name which is around 0.002% of the population.
The name Gerri has five characters. It means that it is relatively medium-length, compared to the other names in our database.
The graph below represents the number of people who were given the name Gerri for each year since 1900 in the U.S.A.:
History and Origin
Gerri is a feminine given name, and may refer to:
- Gerri Elliott (21st century), American businesswoman
- Gerri Lawlor (21st century), American actress
- Gerri Peev (21st century), Bulgarian-British journalist
- Gerri Russell (born 1962), American writer
- Gerri Santoro (1935-1964), American woman who died from an illegal abortion
- Gerri Sinclair (21st century), Canadian businesswoman
- Gerri Whittington (1931-1993), African-American secretary
- Gerri Willis (21st century), American journalist
We always try the deliver a high-quality service to our customers. If you consider the information on this page is incomplete or incorrect, please post a comment bellow. Thank you!