Usage: Jace is a popular first name. It is more often used as a boy (male) name.
People having the name Jace are in general originating from United Kingdom, United States of America.
For another variant of the name Jace across the world, see Jason.
The Growth number corresponding to this first name is 1.
The name Jace is ranked on the 3,105th position of the most used names. It means that this name is commonly used.
We estimate that there are at least 113900 persons in the world having this name which is around 0.002% of the population.
The name Jace has four characters. It means that it is relatively short-length, compared to the other names in our database.
The graph below represents the number of people who were given the name Jace for each year since 1900 in the U.S.A.:
History and Origin
Jace or Jase is a masculine given name, often a shortened version of Jason.
People so named include:
- Jason Jace Alexander (born 1964), American television director and actor
- Jace Amaro (born 1992), American college football player
- Jace Bode (born 1987), Australian rules footballer
- James Jase Bolger, American politician, Speaker of the Michigan House of Representatives since January 2011
- Jace Bugg (1976-2003), American professional golfer
- DJ /rupture, pseudonym of American DJ and producer Jace Clayton
- Jason Jase Daniels (born 1982), former United States Navy Hebrew linguist who was discharged from the military twice under the law known as Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell
- Jace Everett (born 1972), American country music singer
- Jason Jace Hall (born 1971), American film, television and video game producer
- Jace Lasek, Canadian musician and producer
- Jace Richdale, American television producer and writer for The Simpsons and other shows
- Jason Jase Robertson, on the A&E reality television show Duck Dynasty and Chief Operating Officer of Duck Commander
- James Jace Sayler (born 1979), American former football player
- Jace Van Dijk (born 1981), Australian rugby league player
- Jace Lightman ((born 1981), is a pseudonym for American photographer Joe Ashcraft. Specializing in creative art photography. known for his unique style of lighting and processing of his images
Fictional characters include:
- Jace Beleren, in the game Magic: The Gathering
- Major Jace “Flash” Dillon, in the video game Wing Commander III: Heart of the Tiger
- Jason Jase Dyer, from the BBC television soap opera EastEnders
- Jonathan Christopher “Jace” Lightwood, in The Mortal Instruments fantasy novel series
- Jace, one of Space Ghost’s teen sidekicks
The section "History and Origin" of this page contains content from the copyrighted Wikipedia article "Jace"; that content is used under the GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the GFDL.
We always try to deliver a high-quality service to our customers. If you consider the information on this page is incomplete or incorrect, please post a comment bellow. Thank you!