Usage: Juanita, of Hebrew origin, is a very popular first name. It is more often used as a girl (female) name.
People having the name Juanita are in general originating from Spain, United Kingdom, United States of America.
For another variant of the name Juanita across the world, see Juana.
The Growth number corresponding to this first name is 4.
The name Juanita is ranked on the 1,081st position of the most used names. It means that this name is very frequently used.
We estimate that there are at least 224700 persons in the world having this name which is around 0.008% of the population.
The name Juanita has seven characters. It means that it is relatively medium-length, compared to the other names in our database.
The graph below represents the number of people who were given the name Juanita for each year since 1900 in the U.S.A.:
History and Origin
Juanita may refer to:
- Diminutive of Juana, a female given name in Spanish
- All Wikipedia pages beginning with Juanita
- Mummy Juanita, or “The Ice Maiden”, 15th-century Inca mummy discovered in 1995
- Wanita or Juanita, 1923 Al Jolson hit song
- “Juanita”, 1956 hit song by Chuck Willis
- Juanita (song), also known as “Nita Juanita”
- Juanita (Underworld Song), album track by Underworld
- “Juanita”, track from The Gilded Palace of Sin by the Flying Burrito Brothers
- Juanita, Washington, an unincorporated area of King County, Washington, USA
- Juanita High School, in King County, Washington, USA
- Juanita’s, music venue in Little Rock, Arkansas, USA
- Hacienda Juanita, hotel in Puerto Rico
- Juanita (film), film directed by Pierre Caron
- Juanita Banana, a Philippine TV series
Spanish: feminine pet form of Juan. It is now also occasionally used in the English-speaking world, to which it was introduced mainly by Hispanic settlers in the United States.
We always try the deliver a high-quality service to our customers. If you consider the information on this page is incomplete or incorrect, please post a comment bellow. Thank you!