Usage: Kanako is not a popular first name. It is more often used as a girl (female) name.
People having the name Kanako appear to be originating from all over the world.
The Growth number corresponding to this first name is 8.
The name Kanako is ranked on the 12,804th position of the most used names. It means that this name is rarely used.
We estimate that there are at least 18600 persons in the world having this name which is around 0.001% of the population.
The name Kanako has six characters. It means that it is relatively medium-length, compared to the other names in our database.
We do not have enough data to display the number of people who were given the name Kanako for each year.
History and Origin
Kanako is a Japanese feminine given name, and may refer to:
- Kanako Enomoto (born 1980), actor and model
- Kanako Fukaura (1960-2008), actor
- Kanako Higuchi (born 1958), actor
- Kanako Hirai (born 1984), volleyball player
- Kanako Itō (born 1973), singer
- Kanako Maeda (born 1966), actor
- Kanako Mitsuhashi (born 1978), voice actor
- Kanako Murakami (born 1994), figure skater
- Kanako Omura (born 1976), volleyball player
- Kanako Otsuji (born 1974), politician and activist
- Kanako Sakai (born 1986), voice actor
- Kanako Tateno, voice actor
- Kanako Urai (born 1981), professional wrestler, journalist and artist
- Kanako Yanagihara (born 1986), actor and comedian
- Kanako Yonekura (born 1976), badminton player
We always try the deliver a high-quality service to our customers. If you consider the information on this page is incomplete or incorrect, please post a comment bellow. Thank you!