Usage: Kaveh, of Persian origin, is a popular first name. It is more often used as a boy (male) name.
People having the name Kaveh are in general originating from Iran, United States of America.
The Growth number corresponding to this first name is 2.
The name Kaveh is ranked on the 7,780ᵗʰ position of the most used names. It means that this name is commonly used.
We estimate that there are at least 16200 persons in the world having this name which is around 0.001% of the population.
The name Kaveh has five characters. It means that it is relatively medium-length, compared to the other names in our database.
We do not have enough data to display the number of people who were given the name Kaveh for each year.
History and Origin
Kaveh is a Persian/Iranian name. both a given name and a surname. Notable people with the name include:
- Kaveh L. Afrasiabi, American academic
- Kaveh Alamouti, Iranian businessman
- Kaveh Golestan (1950–2003), Iranian photojournalist
- Kaveh Pahlavan (born 1951), American academic
- Kaveh Rastegar (born 1975), American musician
- Kaveh Mehrabi (born 1982), Iranian badminton player
- Kaveh Rezaei (born 1992), Iranian footballer
- Ardalan Shoja Kaveh (born 1963), Iranian actor
- Mahmoud Kaveh (1961–1986), Iranian general
We always try the deliver a high-quality service to our customers. If you consider the information on this page is incomplete or incorrect, please post a comment bellow. Thank you!