Gender: Unisex (Male and Female)
Usage: Lexa is not a popular first name. It is more often used as a unisex (male and female) name.
People having the name Lexa are in general originating from United Kingdom, United States of America.
For another variant of the name Lexa across the world, see Alexa.
The Growth number corresponding to this first name is 6.
The name Lexa is ranked on the 13,845th position of the most used names. It means that this name is rarely used.
We estimate that there are at least 16900 persons in the world having this name which is around 0.001% of the population.
The name Lexa has four characters. It means that it is relatively short-length, compared to the other names in our database.
The graph below represents the number of people who were given the name Lexa for each year since 1900 in the U.S.A.:
History and Origin
Lexa is both a surname and a given name. Notable people with the name include:
- František Lexa (1876-1960), Czechoslovakian Egyptologist
- Stefan Lexa (born 1976), Austrian football (soccer) player
- Ivan Lexa (born 1961), Slovak politician and former head of the Secret Service
- Lexa Doig (born 1973), Canadian actress
- Lexa Pierce, character in the television series Mutant X
We always try the deliver a high-quality service to our customers. If you consider the information on this page is incomplete or incorrect, please post a comment bellow. Thank you!