Usage: Moya, of Hebrew origin, is a popular first name. It is more often used as a girl (female) name.
People having the name Moya are in general originating from Spain, United Kingdom, United States of America.
The Growth number corresponding to this first name is 9.
The name Moya is ranked on the 11,012th position of the most used names. It means that this name is commonly used.
We estimate that there are at least 10500 persons in the world having this name which is around 0.001% of the population.
The name Moya has four characters. It means that it is relatively short-length, compared to the other names in our database.
We do not have enough data to display the number of people who were given the name Moya for each year.
History and Origin
Moya is a given name. Notable people with the name include:
- Moya Brady (born 1962), British actress
- Moya Brennan (born 1952), Celtic folk singer
- Moya Cannon (born 1956), Irish author
- Moya Cole (1918-2004), Northern Irish medical doctor and oncological researcher
- Moya Doherty (born 1957), Irish entrepreneur
- Moya Dyring (1909-1967), Australian artist
- Moya Greene, Canadian civil servant, President and CEO of Canada Post
- Moya Henderson (born 1941), Australian music composer
- Moya Lear (1915-2001), American businesswoman and wife of aviation pioneer Bill Lear
Fictional characters include:
- Moya (Farscape), a living spaceship from the TV series Farscape
We always try the deliver a high-quality service to our customers. If you consider the information on this page is incomplete or incorrect, please post a comment bellow. Thank you!