Usage: Perez is a popular first name. It is more often used as a boy (male) name.
People having the name Perez are in general originating from Israel, Spain, United Kingdom, United States of America.
For another variant of the name Perez across the world, see Peter.
The Growth number corresponding to this first name is 7.
The name Perez is ranked on the 10,905th position of the most used names. It means that this name is commonly used.
We estimate that there are at least 22800 persons in the world having this name which is around 0.001% of the population.
The name Perez has five characters. It means that it is relatively medium-length, compared to the other names in our database.
We do not have enough data to display the number of people who were given the name Perez for each year.
History and Origin
Perez or Pérez is a male given name which may refer to:
- Perez (son of Judah), son of Judah and Tamar from the Old Testament of the Bible
- Perez Ahabwe (born 1961), Ugandan economist and politician
- Perez ben Elijah (died 1295), French tosafist
- Perez Benjamin (1791-1850), farmer and politician in Nova Scotia (in present-day Canada)
- Perez Hilton (born 1978), alias of celebrity blogger Mario Lavandeira
- Perez Morton (1751-1837), American lawyer and revolutionary patriot, Massachusetts Attorney General and Speaker of the Massachusetts House of Representatives
- Pérez Prado (1916-1989), Cuban musician (original first name, Dámaso Pérez)
- Perez Zagorin (1920–2009), American historian and professor
We always try the deliver a high-quality service to our customers. If you consider the information on this page is incomplete or incorrect, please post a comment bellow. Thank you!