Usage: Haruki is not a popular first name. It is more often used as a boy (male) name.
People having the name Haruki are in general originating from Japan.
Meaning: Spring wood, Shining brightly
Please feel free to read what others say about this name and to share your comments if you have more information.
N.B. Sometimes it happens that another name has the same meaning. There is nothing surprising in this: both names have the same origin or the same numbers of numerology.
The Growth number corresponding to this first name is 5.
Qualities: Extroverted, Adventurous
Ruling planet: Mercury
Colors: White, Gray
The name Haruki is ranked on the 39,404th position of the most used names. It means that this name is rarely used.
We estimate that there are at least 4500 persons in the world having this name which is around 0.001% of the population. The name Haruki has six characters. It means that it is relatively medium-length, compared to the other names in our database.
We do not have enough data to display the number of people who were given the name Haruki for each year.
We do not have a name day for Haruki.
History and Origin
Haruki is both a masculine Japanese given name and a Japanese surname. Notable people with the name include:
- Haruki Ihara, Nippon Professional Baseball player for the Nishitetsu Lions
- Haruki Kadokawa (born 1942), Japanese publisher, film producer, director and screenwriter
- Haruki Mizuno, popular Japanese AV, gravure idol, and mainstream media celebrity
- Haruki Murakami (born 1949), Japanese writer and translator
- Haruki Muramatsu (born 1977), Japanese darts player
- Haruki Nakamura (born 1986), American football safety
- Haruki Nishimura (born 1987), Japanese football player
- Haruki Seto (born 1978), Japanese football player
- Haruki Uemura (born 1951), former judoka from Japan
- Etsumi Haruki (born 1947), Japanese manga artist
- Hiroshi Haruki (died 1997), Japanese mathematician
The section "History and Origin" of this page contains content from the copyrighted Wikipedia article "Haruki"; that content is used under the GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the GFDL.
We always try to deliver a high-quality service to our customers. If you consider the information on this page is incomplete or incorrect, please post a comment below. Thank you!