Usage: Hettie is not a popular first name. It is more often used as a girl (female) name.
People having the name Hettie are in general originating from France, Netherlands, United Kingdom, United States of America.
We apologize, but we don't have a meaning for this name. Please feel free to read what others say about this name and to share your comments if you have more information.
The Growth number corresponding to this first name is 4.
Qualities: Practical, Dependable
Ruling planet: Uranus
Colors: Blue, Gray
The name Hettie is ranked on the 16,399th position of the most used names. It means that this name is rarely used.
We estimate that there are at least 13700 persons in the world having this name which is around 0.001% of the population. The name Hettie has six characters. It means that it is relatively medium-length, compared to the other names in our database.
The graph below represents the number of people who were given the name Hettie for each year since 1900 in the U.S.A.:
We do not have a name day for Hettie.
History and Origin
Hettie is a given name. It may refer to:
- Hetty Green (1834-1916), American businesswoman
- Hettie Jones (b. 1934), American poet and writer
- Hettie MacDonald, a British television director
- Alasdair and Hettie Tayler, British historical writers
Fictional characters named Hettie include:
- a nanny in the 1975 comedy film One of Our Dinosaurs Is Missing
- Henrietta "Hettie" Hubble, the heroine of The New Worst Witch, a sequel television series of The Worst Witch
- Mad Hettie, a minor character in the Sandman comic book series
The section "History and Origin" of this page contains content from the copyrighted Wikipedia article "Hettie"; that content is used under the GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the GFDL.
We always try to deliver a high-quality service to our customers. If you consider the information on this page is incomplete or incorrect, please post a comment below. Thank you!