Usage: Lynnette is a popular first name. It is more often used as a girl (female) name.
People having the name Lynnette are in general originating from France, United Kingdom, United States of America.
For another variant of the name Lynnette across the world, see Lynette.
Meaning: Little lion
Please feel free to read what others say about this name and to share your comments if you have more information.
N.B. Sometimes it happens that another name has the same meaning. There is nothing surprising in this: both names have the same origin or the same numbers of numerology.
The Growth number corresponding to this first name is 7.
Qualities: Philosophical, Spiritual
Ruling planet: Neptune
The name Lynnette is ranked on the 2,959th position of the most used names. It means that this name is commonly used.
We estimate that there are at least 121200 persons in the world having this name which is around 0.002% of the population. The name Lynnette has eight characters. It means that it is relatively long-length, compared to the other names in our database.
The graph below represents the number of people who were given the name Lynnette for each year since 1900 in the U.S.A.:
We do not have a name day for Lynnette.
History and Origin
Lyn(n)ette is a feminine given name and may refer to:
- Lynette Boggs (born 1963), American politician
- Lynnette Brooky (born 1968), New Zealand golfer
- Lynette Chico (21st century), Puerto Rican fashion model and actress
- Lynnette Cole (born 1978), Miss USA 2000
- Lynette Coleman (born 1964), Australian Paralympic athlete
- Lynette Curran (born 1945), Australian actress
- Lynette Fromme (born 1948), American former prisoner
- Lynette Horsburgh (born 1974), Scottish snooker player
- Lynette Lancini (born 1970), Australian composer
- Lynette Mettey (born 1943), American actress
- Lynette Roberts (1909–1995), Welsh poet
- Lynette Sadleir (born 1963), Canadian synchronized swimmer
- Lynnette Seah (born 1957), Singaporean violinist
- Lynette Washington (21st century), American jazz vocalist
- Lynette Woodard (born 1959), retired American basketball player
- Lynette Yiadom-Boakye (born 1977), British painter
- Lynette (Arthurian character), a woman in Arthurian legend
- Linnet Oldknow, a character in Lucy M. Boston's Green Knowe series (1954–76)
- Lynette Bishop, a character in the Strike Witches anime
- Lynette (shopkeeper), a shopkeeper in the video game series Soul
- Lynette Scavo, a character on the American television series Desperate Housewives (2004–2012)
The section "History and Origin" of this page contains content from the copyrighted Wikipedia article "Lynnette"; that content is used under the GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL). You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the GFDL.
We always try to deliver a high-quality service to our customers. If you consider the information on this page is incomplete or incorrect, please post a comment below. Thank you!